BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 29 March 2010

End of holiday.

o.k, the holiday wasn't enough to have a little time on my own. I feel as if life is too short to even get to do those wondrous things.

My plan was simple; school terms I get to focus on my academics and during the holiday I get to nurture my talents. But unfortunately, the teachers gave us a lot of homework. probably afraid all of the excitement can make us forget school. So, no talents for this year I guess.

Four days just before the school started, my parents flew off to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 'cause my mom had surgery. and left the 4 of us in the hand of our grandparents.
everyday mom calls to check on us, maybe scared that we would burn the house down... lol

my brothers and I are surprisingly fine on our own... ok may be not so much, but we are making progress!

Truth is, I don't think I'm ready for school yet, I mean some of my homework are incomplete!!!! Ughhhhh!!!

Why does form 4 (Year 9) have to be so HARD???!!!!

0 comments: