BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 4 December 2009

Fallen Angel

At midnight, strange noises woke me up. I got up from my bed and slowly walked to the balcony. As I stepped outside, I was greeted by he cold night air. I saw the moon at its beauty. Then, I saw huge wings-black wings flying in the sky. It wasn’t a bird. It was so beautiful, too beautiful for words. It had a body of human being. The creature stopped and landed on my balcony. The creature looked like a boy, a boy my age. He sat on the stone railings and his golden eyes looking at my brown ones. A mischievous smile made its way to his lips. He held out a hand and unconsciously I reached out and took it. He had his arms around my waist and my back to him. He rest his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, “I’m home”. I felt my lips moving and a reply came out of my mouth, “Welcome home”. His smile widen and he closed his eyes, holding me close. His wings shielding us from the cold air.

0 comments: