BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 4 December 2009

Raven

I walked down the silent street. Nothing but the sounds of the strong winds and the rustling leaves. It was autumn night, almost winter time. I slowed my pace down and saw shadows putting on a show, telling stories no human even bothers to pay attention to. I heard foot steps from behind, coming closer and closer. A hand grasp mine and tugged me forward. It was him. I saw how his eyes flicked with concern. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. He suddenly embraced me in his warmth, gently not to crush me. I felt drops of water on my nape. I looked up to see that he was crying. He muttered under his breath, “ you are so fragile…small a-and I’m afraid, afraid to lose you”. My hand made its way to cup his cheeks. And with my thumb brushing his tears away. I stood on my toes and kissed his lips. Slowly, comforting him. I felt his arms circling my waist and my hands on his chest.

0 comments: