BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Unspoken Truth




Everyday, I'd look out of my window. As the people passed by, I saw their smiling faces, glowing with great happiness. I wondered, how it must have felt to be like them. If I was given a chance to once more experience happiness, I promise not to waste it.But all seems lost now. My heart turned to stone. I could care less of what 'they'think of me. "An emotionless monster..." "A murdered" there is not a day where I would not regret.

since that day. I promise myself not to trust anyone but can only rely on myself. Because all the things I treasured were already lost in a mist of sudden tragedy.

I dream of a life where I can live happily. A place where I can held my head up high without ever having to feel miserable, without any pain, no worries and no burdens.

I wished to free myself from troubles that I've caused.

but is there really hope for me out there??

0 comments: