BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 29 November 2009

I miss my boyfriend :/ alot :(

I really do. He can be stubborn and a real pain in the a-- sometimes, but I know he's still the warm, caring and funny guy. He may not be good looking but his heart is pure and beautiful.

These past 3weeks he was on a medical leave because of his foot being fractured.Its was a difficult and challenging moment to be in.We almost ready almost did break up, but here we are now...still together :)

Ever since he starting working again, its like everything went dead, my phone never played "You Belong With Me" it was his ringtone. I always waited for my phone to ring, then i'd put my phone on my heart.Its weird but thats how i feel his love.

The past 3days he didn't even once missed called.On MSN he seemed really busy with his friends. He'd say, "brb" but never came back.Whats happening?Is it something I shouldn't know?

But alL i know now is how I truly missed him, i really do.I miss his sarcasm, his teasings and his never ending laughs.Ahahaha

i wish i know what's going on in his head right now.Cause as i'm typing this doubts are beginning to appear...I miss him, i really do

0 comments: