BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 30 November 2009

ughhh!!! Henry is SO GAY!!!

OMG! He is such a girl.He whines every few seconds and talks like a freakin girl..That is so gross.

He does those hand gestures that us girls usually do and he likes pink, PINK!! For GOD'S SAKE!!

I feel like singing Katy Perry's "You Are So Gay" why can't he just straighten up and be-well a guy damn it! He is so getting on my nerves. He makes me wanna ugh! Kick his fucking ass and watch him cry like the girl he is. He walks and talks like a girl too.Eww!! And thats not even the worse part yet!

The plays those "Dress Me Up" games on the net.And it totally makes me wanna kill him.He barges in my room like its ok, like he thinks i'm ok with it!Its not dude.You are a guy!Bullshit, he can't even stay away from the girl stuff for one day.

He litterally makes me wanna puke, and he picks up every Teddy Bear in my room and calls them cute.Guys don't call things cute unless they're LIVING, BREATHING, FEMALE!!!

Life's so disgusting sometimes.

0 comments: